Houston Pest Control®
RATES | MICE | RODENT | BED BUG | TERMITES | ROACHES
Getting Rid of Roaches Cockroaches Since 1974.Houston Urban Pest control
We know your home and your family are very important. We live in the Houston area and understand how Cokroachs and other pests can really disrupt your home environment.
Make no mistake, Cokroach can and will take over your home if allowed. If you have an ant problem call us now. Houston Pest Control,
Houston.We are Experts in Roaches Pest control.
At Houston Pest Control, we know not all pest or insect problems are the same. That is why we employ what is known as IPM or integrated pest management strategies to make sure the treatment plan you use is designed to manage and eliminate unwanted pests. To do pest control right requires great attention to detail. Houston Pest Control Technicians are highly skilled and trained technicians to get the job done right the first time. When you select Houston Pest Control as your company for bug extermination, termite control and overall varmint elimination, you are selecting the best experts in the valley. Here is just a few of the things you can expect from Houston Texas:
1. Integrated pest management, We will never treat your home or business without a complete understanding of the issues. Our technician will inspect your home or business thoroughly to determine exactly what the type of pests or bugs are causing the issue. After making that determination your technician will administer the most effective treatment plan need for proper and complete extermination.
2. Kid & pet friendly service. We know that our job is to eliminate pests from your home, yard or office, we also realize there are many considerations that you must make, when deciding on the best pest control company. For this reason, we always consider your family, pets in our service of your home. We understand that we may need to pick up toys, move food dishes or other personal items BEFORE we spray. We want to make sure that we close and lock gates, doors or other points of entry, and leave the area the same if not better than when we got there.
3. Your own personal technician: Whenever possible, you will have one devoted technician assigned to your account to ensure that he/she is knowledgeable and familiar with the nuances of your property and its needs. This is the best way that to insure that you have a continued pest free environment and a happy relationship with San Joaquin Pest Control.
4. Annual pest treatment programs. Pest control is a lot like cleaning your home. It looks great right when you finish, but if you don’t keep up with it, it won’t be long before the mess returns. Pest control requires routine maintenance to insure a long term solution and the best overall results. We offer a single treatment, but if you want continued control it is best to consider one of our annual pest packages.
5. Satisfaction ! PERIOD! Our goal is always to get the job done right. At Houston Pest Control, Houston Area, we will back up our service and promise to provide you with a clean, healthy and pest free home or business. If there is a recurrence of the problem after we have treated, we”ll come back - at no additional cost to you.
From the moment you choose us as your pest control company of choice, we will become a part of your family. Your technician will know and understand how to best keep you pest free and understand the specific nuances of what your specific property needs on an on-going basis, and that reason is all of you. We know and understand that a company is only as good as the customers we keep. We proudly serve the following areas in the Houston Area Areas we Serve Harris County | Spring | Humble | Pasadena | Cypress | Tomball |
Houston Pest Control has been proudly serving the city of Houston and surrounding areas! When you call us we listen to your problems and solve them. we deal with pest control and exterminator issues for all nuisance problems including the following:
Ants, Roaches, Spiders, Earwigs, Crickets, Fleas, Ticks, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Bees & Wasps, Mosquitoes, Silverfish, Millipedes, Snails, Birds, Pigeons, Rats, Mice, Ground Squirrels and much more